Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Photo A Week

Let's see how long I can manage to post a photo a week. I thought the first post should be that one photo that plagues every photographer. There is always one image that defines your craft and becomes your signature image. The problem encountered though is that the image can never be matched or recreated.
This image is a result of being in the right place at the right time. Timing and luck was everything. What started as a routine assignment about holiday traffic as a ride along with a state trooper became an image that always starts conversations and won numerous awards. Similar assignments since never resulted with anything out of the ordinary.
This image is hung at the NC State Trooper headquarters, been exhibited at the NC Museum of Art, and has been on the cover of magazines. I have been proud of where it has taken me and has kept me on a quest to find more moments like it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:A Photo A Week

No comments: